• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka 2015

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I really don't know why they decided Tharanga had to open. I honestly think he's more likely to score runs further down the order, which meant moving an established opener down to #3 was silly. If they decided to move Silva down to five or lower and give him the gloves I guess that might make more sense, but moving Dimuth to 3 was just.. ekh.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Imagine not only getting out to Ishant but getting a send off like that.

Pretty sure i'd tie a plastic bag over my head and suffocate rather than live tbh.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
I do like the aggression between the teams- it remains on the limit (and on the field) without crossing the line and for me that's what international cricket needs..you want to act like a p****y, go play football !!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just turned this on for the first time today to the pleasant surprise of the Sony Six YouTube stream being upgraded to 720p :toot:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't like Binny bowling right now. Yadav has caused Mathews lots of problems and should be bowling. So what if he concedes a few ffs, we have a massive cushion.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
11 overs left. 1 more wicket guys. And we are pretty much home. Even if we get only half day's play tomorrow

Stapel

International Regular
Just arrived home and saw some replays. What was Ishant on?

apart from Edgbaston & Trent bridge, most wickets favoured batting..just that Australia in general didn't capitalise..
And, at E&TB, it was mostly the heavily overcast conditions and an Australian failure to adjust.