• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Shri

Mr. Glass
He had not got a wicket for 85 odd overs before that game. So, yes, as a matter of fact, it was loads better.

Jezroy

State Captain
Be a real shame for SL if the rain saves India. Been a very complete test performance from them so far and they really deserve this one.

Lostman

State Captain
On at 5.45 a.m. tomorrow UK time, but it might be worth an early start in case Murali starts well. Two out of five.
Captain WTF might open the bowling with Mathews and Dilshan tomorrow morning:censored::mad:

I love Sanga the batsmen, but some of his bowling moves/fields make no damn sense.
MJ was a much much better captain than him.

Woodster

International Captain
Captain WTF might open the bowling with Mathews and Dilshan tomorrow morning:censored::mad:

I love Sanga the batsmen, but some of his bowling moves/fields make no damn sense.
MJ was a much much better captain than him.
Be fair to Sanga, this is only his ninth Test in charge, he will develop as a captain. He comes across as a deep thinker, is articulate off the pitch, and may well carry his own methods that MJ would not have applied. Time is required here.

Lostman

State Captain
I am sure he is a deep thinker, but at times it just seems that he over thinks and tries to over complicate matters.

Jezroy

State Captain
I am sure he is a deep thinker, but at times it just seems that he over thinks and tries to over complicate matters.
Many very talented batsmen take more than 9 tests to find their feet and express themselves properly. Doesn't mean they are ****.

AaronK

State Regular
damn.. Sanath is killing the whole program for me

i am watching 10 sport.. his english sucks.. i could barely understand what he is saying..

JBH001

International Regular
Have to say I am so stoked for Murali that he has even got these 7 wickets. Tbh, I didn't think he'd be able to do it, against India, and because of the shadow of the bowler he has been these last 2 - 3 years. It's so nice to see the great man roll back the years, even if not completely, to his pomp of 1998 - 2006. (Although, from all accounts, his first innings spell was more like the Murali of old with a good attacking line outside off stump.)

Also pleased to see Murali get 67 5-fers as this means that, statistically, he gets a 5 fer just under every two test matches.

Last edited: