• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Bowling not been great but not forget it normally takes an hour or so for the pitch to actually have an effect...
...what Indian batsmen have done brilliantly is take advantage of that this morning. Along with a bit of wayward bowling.

srbhkshk

International Captain
SA comms are now saying 250 chase is definitely possible.

I mean yes, it's possible, but that's rough chase. These guys are definitely much more optimistic than I would be if the tables were turned.
One thing that is true is that the pitch obviously won't quite have the wear and tear of a day 5 pitch when SA come out to bat. Still I wouldn't give India >5% chance if we actually had to chase 250+ and it's probably similar for SA.

Bahseph

State Captain
The wheels are coming off fast. This is the time when you need your senior bowler to lead the way and set an example. Hopefully Rabada stands up.