• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

ashley bach

International Captain
Prediction : SA score exactly as much as their first innings score and get bowled out.
but wait, they have to check the no-ball, it's very close and after a long look it's not out and the scores are level.
then there's a close call for a run out, it's even closer than the no ball, after a long deliberation...

Burner

International Regular
There are multiple people on this forum who think Pant doesn’t belong in test cricket and is a fluke.
Its because he can look agricultural at times. In the past few years no one in this Indian side has played as many clutch innings as Pant has had. Most, not in their careers. He's the only batsman for whom I'd shut up about my opinion about what he should do if I were a coach. Pant does what Pant does.