• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Bumrah's hyperextended arm has been on display best in this series while he's walking back to the mark. The weird camera angles have captured the almost Exorcist-style curvature of his arm even when it's resting limp by his side.

Shady Slim

International Coach
man bumrah is so good. not only does the guy seem pretty likeable but it's always a privilege to watch really unique, really great, once in a gen players who bring so much to not just their team but to the world

the fact that an indian fast bowler has a legitimate claim to being the best test quick in the world (i think it's cummins but i'm not going to begrudge anyone who says it's bumrah) is something that'd be unheard of even five or so years ago, you would get laughed off the forum

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Feel like India needs 270 minimum especially after what happened in last test match. 230-240 is somewhat SA will fancy especially if Elgar sticks around. Either way for India is Pretty much straightforward.. Score 250+ & take out Elgar early again.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
man bumrah is so good. not only does the guy seem pretty likeable but it's always a privilege to watch really unique, really great, once in a gen players who bring so much to not just their team but to the world

the fact that an indian fast bowler has a legitimate claim to being the best test quick in the world (i think it's cummins but i'm not going to begrudge anyone who says it's bumrah) is something that'd be unheard of even five or so years ago, you would get laughed off the forum
As good as he is he's not on Cummins' level. He's been quite up and down since his return. He cranked it up yesterday to mid 140s at points which was nice to see though.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Cummins > Bumrah for me too. Both special bowlers in their own ways. Rabada in that league too.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I said last year that Bumrah, Rabada, Cummins and Archer are the fab 4 in bowling. Archer sadly injured but the others are quite proving the point.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Zaheer was pretty close at his absolute peak. It didn't last that long and he was injury-prone during it, but he only really had Steyn ahead of him for that little period; I don't think it's that dissimilar to Bumrah only really having Cummins ahead of him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What a catch. Wonder if Pujara got his glove after he took it off the bat handle but it almost always seems to hit the glove when its on the handle. Have seen it 3 times this year from what I remember.