• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I predict Wagner will turn mellow once he sees his newborn. His anger, once the fuel to his bowling, will transform into love. He'll turn to Christ. Bit of gardening on the weekend. A ClassPass membership. Watch Police Ten 7 every evening. When the baby cries in the middle of the night he'll put a reassuring hand on his wife's arm and tell her he's got this.

He'll never bowl a bouncer again.
Confused as to why Police Ten 7 is a mellow man's activity?

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
So the Wagner’s child was born yesterday ... it would’ve been tight but he could have made it. His country needs him! But I guess you can’t put a price on those first few days with a newborn, so fair enough.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Congratulations to the Wagner family. The kid better develop a good hook shot quickly.

If anyone else is at the Basin tomorrow send me a PM.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Hope they pick Saha over Pant. I dread the possibility of dropping Kane at 15 who then scores 150.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Rainy, ****** morning near the Basin.

UPDATE: Looks to be clearly up and we might have a start on time. Very important toss.

Last edited:

nzfan

Sun peeping through and expected to shine through till 6 p.m. before rain arrives. The late start is frustrating as the players will seek light by 6 p.m. often and many overs will be lost. What difference would it make to Indian TV if we started as usual at 11 a.m.? Would be a good toss to win and bowl first. Having followed firebirds over the last few season many time they bowled first bundled the opponent out in one or two sessions, batted for couple of days and bowled them out again.

Chewie

The first day may start at 11.30, but as a result the next four may be early starts which negates the better viewing time argument for Indian viewers...

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
The first day may start at 11.30, but as a result the next four may be early starts which negates the better viewing time argument for Indian viewers...
Not really, the game still ends at the same time, which is when most of the audience will be watching anyway.