• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Flametree

International 12th Man
Why the random drop in activity? It's a saturday ffs.

Such weird ****s, you NZers. Babble incessantly before and after the test then suddenly disappear during the match.
Maybe all the regulars are down at the Basin and didn't take their smartphones?

Either that or they've taken Bill Lawry to heart and are out at the beach or the shops....

Flametree

International 12th Man
So many Indians must be SOOOO conflicted about this test. Their team is doing well but Sharma was the key bowler, and now Dhoni is batting very well....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why the random drop in activity? It's a saturday ffs.

Such weird ****s, you NZers. Babble incessantly before and after the test then suddenly disappear during the match.
Well some of the regulars are actually at the match, I'm watching the Auckland Nines, and the game is starting to become a bit one-sided which would take away some interest as well.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
So many Indians must be SOOOO conflicted about this test. Their team is doing well but Sharma was the key bowler, and now Dhoni is batting very well....
How exactly is Dhoni batting very well something to be conflicted about as an Indian fan?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is getting ugly. Made the right call heading to the races today instead of staying home and watching.

James

Cricket Web Owner
A lot of people have probably lost interest and are tuned into the Auckland Nines.

I think the groundsman should cop a lot for the pitch he produced for this match. Its been one of those pitches where the toss has pretty much decided the match which is most unfortunate.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
A lot of people have probably lost interest and are tuned into the Auckland Nines.

I think the groundsman should cop a lot for the pitch he produced for this match. Its been one of those pitches where the toss has pretty much decided the match which is most unfortunate.
Yeah, without wanting to take anything away from the Indians, every single delivery Ishant bowled had an awfully scrambled seam yet still deviated a mile.

Not that we've bowled or batted particularly well, but it's certainly been a very important toss to win for India.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Well some of the regulars are actually at the match, I'm watching the Auckland Nines, and the game is starting to become a bit one-sided which would take away some interest as well.
Yeah a disproportionate number of NZ posters are from the wellington area. Some of us are poor students working our crappy part time jobs on a Saturday too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I didn't mean what I said in a bad way ftr..tour thread would've been a bore without you guys :wub: