• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know it's been a poor summer for weather when the official weather forecast uses the word "Summer!" to describe the forecast... And even that has its caveat.

(the reason I posted this in this thread was that I was looking at the forecast for tomorrow and then saw that oddity)

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ridiculous how both teams in both games have made such a great comeback from a seemingly hopeless situation.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
It's not calming following Neesham's batting but these quick runs are hurting India. He'll keep rolling the dice and if doesn't edge one behind or mistime a catch then will be 70 or 80 by the close.

Flem274*

123/5
we don't really have the personnel to bat India completely out time wise now but if we can get between 300-350 we're in a very nice position even on a pitch which is now a road.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's not calming following Neesham's batting but these quick runs are hurting India. He'll keep rolling the dice and if doesn't edge one behind or mistime a catch then will be 70 or 80 by the close.
He's showing how tried and true the pitch is for batting. If we set India anything less than 350 I feel they'll get it easy.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McCullum dropped on 9, now on 258*. Any other examples of someone making so much use of their second life?

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Is McCullum the type of captain to declare tonight with a 280 lead, and give his bowlers a chance of taking a couple before stumps?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Is Mcullum the type of captain to declare tonight with a 280 lead, and give his bowlers a chance of taking a couple before stumps?
He is the type if the series win weren't on the line.

Also, I think given that he's seen how easy batting on this pitch is now, he wouldn't do that.