• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Now the fun really starts...we'll see whether this Indian batting lineup can still construct anything of substance or if it's the end of the road for these players......

1-9-7-7

International Regular
maybe so but If India wanna win this game, they're gonna have to amass a big first innings total 350+ in this case.
I was thinking that.
Its important the first few batsmen maintain a good score for themselves.
300 at the least if they're aiming to win I reckon.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I was thinking that.
Its important the first few batsmen maintain a good score for themselves.
300 at the least if they're aiming to win I reckon.

Sidebottom will run through the top order. I am very much sure about that!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Very good bowling from Indians to knock down those wickets quite early today. Its been pathetic that we don't have the first session coverage.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India's jam carrying on from yesterday. Seemed like every other delivery was a play and miss on the radio, god only knows why Vaughan won't keep in a short leg and has to has have fancy field placings when you'll get people out conventionally on this pitch.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India's jam carrying on from yesterday. Seemed like every other delivery was a play and miss on the radio, god only knows why Vaughan won't keep in a short leg and has to has have fancy field placings when you'll get people out conventionally on this pitch.
Radio? You live in England, no?

Salamuddin

International Debutant
From India's viewpoint, I think one of these two guys (jaffer and karthik) needs to go on and make a century....

They've both made a start and have had a good look at the bowling - I think this is the sport of pitch that if you can get it, you can really make it count.
But the key is settling in and these guys have done the hard yards on that front...now they have to make it count.