• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With the exception of Pujara, Rahane is so much more compact than every other Indian batsman. Plays it late and rarely plays away from his body. Got a good temperament too, it seems.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Idk whether I want Jadeja to get out early (the ****ing useless batsman he is) or watch him suffer for an extended period of time. Kind of the play with prey debacle.

Flem274*

123/5
so england couldn't last longer than a toaster. can india last longer than my smallish 500ml tub of chocolate ice cream?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
When was the last time Jimmy missed a test match?? Was it the West Indies series a couple of years ago when we rested some bowlers?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah fair point. I'd be happy with that attack! Can't see them dropping Jordan though. Will end up with Broad, Plunkett, Jordan, Woakes and Ali.
I wouldn't, basically takes out lbw and bowled as a plausible method of dismissal when the seamers bowl.

Broad, Woakes, Plunkett & Stokes. I'm not sure any of them regularly take the new ball for the county? Woakes is the most obvious candidate to take the new ball.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I used to love Mickey, not sure if he has gotten worse or I've just wised up on the game and realised he's a twit.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I used to love Mickey, not sure if he has gotten worse or I've just wised up on the game and realised he's a twit.
He has got worse. He was much better saying very little and letting us all marvel at the voice. Now he comes out with as much dopey stuff as Bumble but Bumble gets away with it as he is bonkers and we accept that.