• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe, but some years back, I believe he was the leading Indian scorer on the tour to New Zealand. He doesn't need to stay long at the crease. Really, he can't be worse than our openers at the moment.
Have to agree with you here - certainly he at least brings a positive attitude to run scoring at the top.

Mate, I reckon he'll get caught at 3rd man in the 1st over!
He certainly always gives the impression that's about to happen, doesn't he?

howardj

International Coach
Stinking hot weather for the next few days. So I bet there's a lot of moisture in the pitch this morning to hold it together over the course of the match.

JBH001

International Regular
Getting excited again (:D) although I wont be able to see the game until I get back from work.

Like the look of the Indian team, although I think Laxman and Dravid should switch positions.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
First time I'll ever be following an Australian home test from 'the office'

Currently in Singapore doing an internship in a law firm, and whilst the cricket coverage on cable here is awesome (two dedicated cricket channels), that's useless when you're stuck in the office. :(

Cricinfo ftw.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Please explain Nufan.
LOL you should be explaining.

You said it starts in 1hr 10mins, melbourne time, it's 70 minutes regardless of where in the world you are..

I didn't realize you were getting excited about listening to the commentators, thought you may have been excited about the time the match starts.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
LOL you should be explaining.

You said it starts in 1hr 10mins, melbourne time, it's 70 minutes regardless of where in the world you are..

I didn't realize you were getting excited about listening to the commentators, thought you may have been excited about the time the match starts.
But the other guy said it starts in an hour and 45 minutes in QLD so he should be explaining. Anyway while it's night in Melbourne it's still sunny in Perth (for about a good hour or so).