• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol nah I'm working with Singaporean lawyers, and none of Indian descent.

They'd be like "How can someone be at a fine leg lah?"

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Jana-gana-mangala-dayaka jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata
Jaya he, jaya he, jaya he
Jaya jaya jaya, jaya he !

:ph34r:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hahaha, well, I guess now is the perfect time to teach them about the game of cricket :p

If that doesn't work, get a sudden migrain imo.

The_Bunny

State Regular
Just got home from work, first time i'll see the start of a test this summer :cool:
Even more excited about this test than the first test tbh :happy:

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Let Lee and Tait bowl first. It's a hot day and there's quite a bit of wind around, perhaps let Tait create a nice shape with his swinging deliveries.

pup11

International Coach
Lolz @ Clarke's new hair-do, i was almost not able to recognise him, all the criticism probably took its toll on his hair too! :p

pup11

International Coach
Wtf is Johnson still doing bowling with the new ball, ffs i can't understand why Ponting favours him so much!

pup11

International Coach
It would really piss me if Johnson once again wastes the new ball by bowling in the wrong areas, like he has been doing through the series.

Last edited: