• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hate a team that doesn't get the basics right.

Tee hee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cMMzZ7GUs
It shows a definite lack of focus on the end result. You can't go around taking wickets willy-nilly and then detract from that with a poor performance in the celebration. As far as I'm concerned Australia are 0/130 at the moment simply due to the fact that each celebration has been a complete embarrassment. It looks like they're celebrating a wicket down at the pub with 10 guys at the next table who they've never met before. :sleep:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Symonds will be gone soon - unless the fielders or upmires screw up. Between these 4 bowlers they have Australia on the hook :@

Ponting did not walk when he was OUT and THEN he stood when he had a little inside edge BUT had been given out. With the missed stumping Ponting was VERY lucky to have scored what he did. Where's the integrity ??
As Benaud said, the stumping is not his problem. That's India's issue. If he isn't going to walk on an edge (which he has every right), he can't complain when he gets 40 more runs and then is given out unfairly.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i told you this , is unaceptable by the Australiam team!!! They arew chokers!!!#@#@#

Oz needs to drop Clark, he cannnot play spin nemore, move pontingg down 2 six, hayden should move to kiwis they need him, brign in Cameron White and brng back MacGrath as a batsmen LOL!! and open with Symonds cause he hits 6ixes!!!!!!!!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not if you're an Indian fan and you say it :p
To your credit that was just a bad misjudgement, Clarke's normally a great player of spin, particularly the way he played Murali earlier in the summer

Son Of Coco

Symonds will be gone soon - unless the fielders or upmires screw up. Between these 4 bowlers they have Australia on the hook :@

Ponting did not walk when he was OUT and THEN he stood when he had a little inside edge BUT had been given out. With the missed stumping Ponting was VERY lucky to have scored what he did. Where's the integrity ??
Maybe he's been studying at the Yuvraj Singh School of Integrity? It'd have quite a lot of students from all around the globe I'd say.

JustTool

State 12th Man
It shows a definite lack of focus on the end result. You can't go around taking wickets willy-nilly and then detract from that with a poor performance in the celebration. As far as I'm concerned Australia are 0/130 at the moment simply due to the fact that each celebration has been a complete embarrassment. It looks like they're celebrating a wicket down at the pub with 10 guys at the next table who they've never met before. :sleep:
This above has got to be MOST INANE post EVER on this,or for that matter any, board. What the heck are you taking about ? :wacko: :wacko:

Perm

I wondered why we hadn't seen you in a while JustTool, then I remember Tendulkar had been scoring plenty ;)

Pressure on Gilchrist now, can he rectify his poor record against India? Averages only 29 against them, and 31 in Australia. Has still to score a century against India at home.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer

He actually didnt stand there for long, just looked up at the umpire and walked off, no need to start questioning his integrity. Plus Yuvraj stood much much longer and didnt even get fined, remember.

Top_Cat

t shows a definite lack of focus on the end result. You can't go around taking wickets willy-nilly and then detract from that with a poor performance in the celebration. As far as I'm concerned Australia are 0/130 at the moment simply due to the fact that each celebration has been a complete embarrassment. It looks like they're celebrating a wicket down at the pub with 10 guys at the next table who they've never met before.
Lack of backyard BBQ's in India = lack of practice at post-wicket celebrations. Could probably come up with a correlation.

Not wanting to jinx him but Gillie looking very confident already.

EDIT: Christ, that's twice I've done that. RP Singh, take a bow.

pup11

International Coach
Can't believe he'd pad up. This will be a very interesting passage of play. One more wicket and India would be favourites although there's still a long way to go.
Does Clarke suffer from a mental block problem now and then, remember how he shouldered arms to an incoming delivery from Franklin during the World cup and got bowled like a fool and he did a similar thing to a Simon Jones delivery during the 2nd innings Manchester test in 05 Ashes series, and he did a similar thing today. :furious:

Zinzan

i told you this , is unaceptable by the Australiam team!!! They arew chokers!!!#@#@#

Oz needs to drop Clark, he cannnot play spin nemore, move pontingg down 2 six, hayden should move to kiwis they need him, brign in Cameron White and brng back MacGrath as a batsmen LOL!! and open with Symonds cause he hits 6ixes!!!!!!!!
:laugh: Stop spitting the dummy, Clarke has some of the best footwork in the world against spin and Hayden's fresh off a hundred. 8-)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Impressed with Tendulkar's catching today?

Perm

Haha, classy.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Maybe he's been studying at the Yuvraj Singh School of Integrity? It'd have quite a lot of students from all around the globe I'd say.
In Test cricket Yuvraj is not one-tenth the batsman Ponting is - comparing their on-field antics is an insult to Ponting.

PietersensCaddy

Cricket Spectator
What On Earth Are You On About?