• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, that was interesting...not sure what Clarke was doing there.

The Indian team is doing very well at the moment, although I think they have a lot of work to do on their post-wicket celebrations! :sleep:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke a bit prone to that sort of dismissal.....
I've seem him leave a straight ball from James Franklin, so it's not the first time he's done something similar to this. Unfortunate really, given how well he plays the spinners.

pup11

International Coach
We are in pretty deep **** now and Symonds and Gilchrist are the last two blokes i wanted out there.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Indian team is doing very well at the moment, although I think they have a lot of work to do on their post-wicket celebrations!
Hate a team that doesn't get the basics right.

I've seem him leave a straight ball from James Franklin, so it's not the first time he's done something similar to this. Unfortunate really, given how well he plays the spinners.
Tee hee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cMMzZ7GUs

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't believe he'd pad up. This will be a very interesting passage of play. One more wicket and India would be favourites although there's still a long way to go.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Symonds will be gone soon - unless the fielders or upmires screw up. Between these 4 bowlers they have Australia on the hook :@

Ponting did not walk when he was OUT and THEN he stood when he had a little inside edge BUT had been given out. With the missed stumping Ponting was VERY lucky to have scored what he did. Where's the integrity ??