• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Harbhajan > Ponting :p

Got an inside edge though, lol. But considering he should have been out 3 times before, I think he'll take his half century.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Ponting gone. I swear I felt like I was watching my 2001 highlights DVD with that ball.

BIG edge on that one but he should have been out ages ago.

pup11

International Coach
Punter riding his luck here, a mix of some glorious shots with some fairly agricultural slogs. Clearly he's due for a triple.
He is gone now though but **** he wasn't out this time got a huge inside edge, Harbhajan gets him for the 7th time! :@

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which set up Ponting for the quicker ball excellently. Extremely well bowled. Inside edge though!
Excellent off-spin bowling, no doubt. Ponting did inside edge it, but since he was given not out earlier, then I'm not too worried. Poor umpiring on both instances, but thankfully the first mistake didn't cost a great deal of runs.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He is gone now though but **** he wasn't out this time got a huge inside edge, Harbhajan gets him for the 7th time! :@
He was out earlier in the innings and the umpire said he wasn't.

Ponting acting a bit grumpy on the way back to the pavilion, not called for.

GONE!!!!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome bowling by RP Singh to get Hussey. He's getting the wickets today that he deserved in Melbourne.

Test ahead for Symonds. The Aussie top order would also be a bit worried that Harbi has his toppie working again. Last time that happened against them, he took 33 wickets in a 3-Test series.