• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

the big bambino

International Captain
Given his crap average Marsh S could not make good the runs he's dropped today even if he played 60 tests. Making Johnson look bad too

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah nothing like bowling hard for your wickets in Brisbane and some dud drops a catch in gully...shift him somewhere else and he does the ssme

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If these two take to the WPNCOS in this spell I think India will post something close to or exceeding 500.

Spikey

We're past tea and we haven't even bowled 60 overs yet.
Closer to Smitteh bowling himself

I didn't really mind Marsh going at it with one hand. I assume he was just trying to parry it to himself and then grab it, rather than catch it then and there. A method I used to good affect in a U14s game.

Burgey

Closer to Smitteh bowling himself

I didn't really mind Marsh going at it with one hand. I assume he was just trying to parry it to himself and then grab it, rather than catch it then and there. A method I used to good affect in a U14s game.
Yeah but you were 25 years old and playing on an exemption.