• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lolo @ Tony Greig's seagull insinuation earlier............the same thing they do to Kangaroo's in QLD :p

Spark

Global Moderator
Hahahah there goes the seagull.

Yadav you're a ****ing idiot. Dhoni you are too.

You hit a bloke in the head, you pitch it up and see if he's going to back away. The experienced players in their team should hang their heads in shame.
It's just such thickheaded cricket. Seriously, there's about 500 Tests' worth of experience in that slips cordon, say something ffs

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If "some time" is a week, sure :ph34r:
Haha, well, I didn't see enough of the Sydney Test to compare - the hours of play coincided almost perfectly with my work hours that week. Hardly saw a ball of Clarke's knock unfortunately.

smash84

The Tiger King
Finally, more people starting to see them for what they are.

Lovely, pleasant winners. Pack of ****s when the tide turns. Been saying it since 08.

Greatest pack of downhill skiers in the cricket world.
a tad harsh IMO.

They seem to have turned a corner for the worse since Duncan Fletcher took over

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, well, I didn't see enough of the Sydney Test to compare - the hours of play coincided almost perfectly with my work hours that week. Hardly saw a ball of Clarke's knock unfortunately.
They're different styles of innings ofc. Very hard to compare.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Finally, more people starting to see them for what they are.

Lovely, pleasant winners. Pack of ****s when the tide turns. Been saying it since 08.

Greatest pack of downhill skiers in the cricket world.
Been happy to cop it for a while, but that's the straw that breaks the camel's back imo. One of the first things I learnt as a bowler for goodness sake. Brett Lee's sconned more people than I can remember, and is always the first to check that the batsman is okay.

But when you have the nerve to complain about sledging, and then fail to show the most basic of humanity? Far out.

Excusing Dravid on account of his old man knees. :ph34r:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
BTW, this is truly insane cricket. Did not expect India to just put up zero resistance, 3 tests in a row. So poor its just absurd.

uvelocity

International Coach
warner, warner, warner, waaaaa----aaaa---arrrrr---nnnnn-----aaaaaaaaaaaa

what a ****ing gun innings!!!!!!!!!!!!! you beauty!!!!!!