• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** ICC World Cup Qualifiers 2018

cnerd123

likes this
CHK's official Twitter does confirm it is infact Simandeep, and that the ICC website has it wrong #Validation

cnerd123

likes this
If we can get to 200 from here it gives us something to bowl to. Nepal's batting has been hit and miss and HK have bowled really well so far.

cnerd123

likes this
So disappointing :(

This is karma biting back for that Mushy 214 runchase the other night. Can't have too many good things happen all at once...

I wonder what losing ODI status is going to do to CHK staff. Hope I don't lose my job :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheer up, maybe they'll pick you in the team. There's always a silver lining.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah, you guys secured your first ever win over a full member. Your job is more than safe.
He's probably more worried about his job not existing at all due to the budget cuts that come with losing ODI status than he is of getting fired and replaced with someone else. Beating Afghanistan doesn't stop that.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
is there anywhere (legal) to watch it? foxtel are only showing the west indies v netherlands game

Camo999

State 12th Man
Tied! Devastating. Better than a loss though.

Leasky put in another good game today. And Marlon made runs too so it's a good day.

SeamUp

International Coach
tied match between Scotland and Zim!
Tied! Devastating. Better than a loss though.

Leasky put in another good game today. And Marlon made runs too so it's a good day.
Wow !!!!

Not sure if it helps either team !

Suppose Afghanistan sneaking 3rd is a blessing in disguise. But it just takes them to lose the first game it if it is vs Ireland/Windies to not really taken the rest of the tournament as seriously.