• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** ICC Women's Cricket World Cup 2017

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All the praise for Taylor, and I guess that was inevitable, but Knight may well have dropped the world Cup. Nerves palpable here.

cnerd123

likes this
This is a fine little innings here from Krishnamoorthy, with Raut playing one of the great WC chasing knocks.

cnerd123

likes this
Goddamit this is why I should have kept my mouth shut

If India pull this off it would be huge for women's cricket in the country

Geez that height difference between umpire and batsman

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah look, gunn chucks. We should get 6 overs of free hits right now.
I think you may be right, but am reminding of an evening when I was treated to an orthopaedic surgeon explaining to me why women weren't as good as men at darts and snooker - my eyes glazed over in the end, but as I understood there is something about the way the female elbow is put together/functions that is subtly different from ours