• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Group A Discussion - Pakistan, West Indies, Australia, India

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nazir is about as good as Afridi when he bats. Plays one brilliant knock every year. Over hyped player. I would rather have Salman Butt or Taufeeq Umar opening tbh.

inbox24

International Debutant
Hopefully Andre Fletcher can be given another chance again, he's a mean hitting machine and so young too. Smacks of a young Gilchrist. Tons of potential there he should be playing in the first XI anyway.

shivfan

Banned
I can't see the Windies B-team beating this Pakistan team.
Some may argue that it's a C-team....

Yes, Devon Smith, Andre Fletcher, Nikita Miller, Darren Sammy, Dave Bernard and Kemar Roach are B-team players. But Tino Best and Floyd Reifer are clearly C-team players. Travis Dowlin and Chadwick Walton are D-team players.

Funnily enough, Dowlin has outperformed Reifer against Bangldesh!
:laugh:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First wicket goes.

This may not last long. Don't think I'll bother staying up.

shivfan

Banned
I predict that once again Bernard and Sammy will be at the wicket, once again trying to resurrect yet another failing WI batting performance....
:dry:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, depressing. I think they should have invited Bangladesh instead, if nothing else then to give the West Indies an incentive to get their house in order. Bangladesh are far better than this team too.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Another one gone....its only a matter of time......

Good confidence booster for Pak heading into a game against a tougher side on Sat.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Painful to watch, tbh. Feels like I'm intruding on a private funeral. :mellow:

Super, super bowling from Gul & Aamer tho.

What's the source of aggro between the Windies bored (sic) and the senior players? Hadn't really paid too much attention what with The Ashes going on this summer. Something clearly needs to be done tho.