• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Won't blame the clarke shot as much as the others. He played a ton of those in Cape Town 151 and i get the idea.
I defended Haddin's shot too, so keep that in mind, but I'm not as ropeable with Clarke as I am with say Marsh and Voges.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hit 4 fats shots in 16 holes 3 weeks ago and I cracked part of the wheel on my buggy after the last one by throwing one of my lovely Mizuno MP64s at it. I felt so ashamed I haven't played golf since. If one of these ****s isn't out the back with his whole kit in a pile trying to light it and burn the whole ****ing pavilion down as we speak, then he should be marked 'never to play again'.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Johnson showing the pitch is difficult but not a minefield. Marsh/Smith/Clarke/Voges all could have left the ball comfortably.

Nevill playing massively across a straight one there.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What's the quickest a bowler has ever gone from bowling the first ball of a Test to getting his 5th wicket?