• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cook has clearly forgotten what it's like to be ahead in a game. Has set a field to make sure Australia doesn't get too far in front...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anderson looking good. God he loves bowling here eh.

Worth noting that on the 06-07 tour he has been dropped for Saj Mahmood for Perth and never got to play here. Therefore I'm comfortable in labelling it his Trent Bridge of overseas.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haddin not comfortable. Good chance of getting him here before he's set.

Obviously with an #11 at the other end it shouldn't be too much of an issue if he gets back in but well, you know

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see a number 11 dictating England's field placement so successfully. Just hope he's smart enough not to hit it straight to fly slip now. Let him stand there with nothing to do for a few overs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've decided Stokes is my new favourite player. Been variable between KP/Anderson/Broad since the great man retired. Putting all my eggs in the Stokes basket. Don't let me down.