• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This may sound daft but i'd probably prefer the Aussies being 4 down at lunch with Hussey out than being 5 down and having got Clarke and Smith. Hussey just looks so in control of his game.

dfx-

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The answer to your question is batting very well right now in Melbourne. But I guess you knew that.
Reminds me of Chanderpaul a few years ago where home and away series England just could not get him out even in very rough footmarks...

Only Shiv had no-one to stay with him, so it didn't matter as much....

hazsa19

International Regular
Reminds me of Chanderpaul a few years ago where home and away series England just could not get him out even in very rough footmarks...

Only Shiv had no-one to stay with him, so it didn't matter as much....
Yep I remember that. The annoying thing is that we were knocking over Lara for fun. bit like this series and ponting.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So need a 4th wicket before lunch. I know they haven't scored many but batting is getting easier now and Hussey will probably get a ton again.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm stuck with 9's commentary tonight cos I'm at mum's for Xmas; it's hard to overstate just how much of a prick Healy is.