• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad gone. Nice bit of entertainment.

Botham and Corrin both to assert this means England has "all the momentum going into The Oval".
I think that's without doubt. The result of the game means nothing in a wider context, it's been our session which gives us the impetus going into the 5th. :ph34r:

pup11

International Coach
Last 10 ovs 103/0 RR 10.30

Hmm.

With any luck Clark will get dropped at The Oval for Hauritz.
Given the reports regarding the Oval pitch are true, then yeah Haurrie should come into the side, and either one of Siddle or Clark would have to make way.

Anyways, give Hilfy the ball, the lad deserves a michelle...

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think that's without doubt. The result of the game means nothing in a wider context, it's been our session which gives us the impetus going into the 5th. :ph34r:
Ah Marto. One day you and I are gonna get together and have a big drink and try to outdo each other with our jibberish.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah Marto. One day you and I are gonna get together and have a big drink and try to outdo each other with our jibberish.
Should have heard me at the game on Friday. Told everyone who would listen that we would be batting again by close. Ooopsie.

Woman behind me gave me a bit of gentle stick for my Jimmeh-love. Think I might have asked for her number, tbh.

Oz obviously ****ting themselves now btw, appealing for complete nonsense

FMD, cheats need to try and get extra balls in the over to try and get our star batsmen out

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given the reports regarding the Oval pitch are true, then yeah Haurrie should come into the side, and either one of Siddle or Clark would have to make way.

Anyways, give Hilfy the ball, the lade deserves a michelle...
Yeah was thinking the same thing. Give Siddle one more and then get Hilfy on.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hopefully they haven't been counting the innings properly either and think we've only batted once

Craig

World Traveller
Don't think there's a need for one in this situation. Just get it up there and get some catches in the slips. If you're deliberately trying to bowl short and wide then by all means chuck one in there.
I don't think Siddle knows either.

Swann hooks Siddle for 6 for his half century.