• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fans chanting 'easy'

:laugh:

Refunds will be avoided if we bat a little longer. TBH I didn't think you got a refund if the low number of overs was due to a result being achieved, but they said before play the crowd would get their money back if we batted less than 25 overs. Not sure how many have been bowled, must be around 20 though.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sigh, it's like they've decided that the line England bowled in our first innings was best and decided to give it a go.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That was like watching Pietersen bat.

I agree with Beefy. Get these in the middle order.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** you, Swann and Broad. I'm meant to be working on a presentation I have to do in just over 12 hours, but I can't look away from the TV.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha another dropped catch. This is entertaining to say the least.

Broad to do a Botham? Ya never know..

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh:

Nothing going right for Oz at the moment. It'd help if they bowled one side of the wicket. Clark either straying onto leg or too short ouside off. Make them hit good length balls out of the park and see how long the fun lasts.

I want to watch a movie for christ's sake!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We've scored nearly as many for the ****ing 8th wicket in the second innings than we did in the whole first dig...there's the 100 partnership, great stuff from these two. We have the best lower order in cricket, shame about the top and ****ing middle...:blowup: