• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Australia ‏@CricketAus 16s
England has won the toss and will bat. Jackson Bird replaces Mitchell Starc. Warner will open, Watson in at six. #Ashes

i do not like these moves unless a) starc's bowling workload report thingy is in the danger area and b) watson has asked to go down there

hazsa19

International Regular
Batting, will be 73-3 at lunch. Cook not a chance of lasting the 2 hours.

Unchanged side. Gutted for Onions.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Great we're batting first and Onions isn't playing. Oh dear.

And what's worse Australia have actually selected their best lineup.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Awesome that we waited until the Fourth Test to pick our best attack.

Seriously though, looking forward to watching us bowl. :)
Not just best attack, best XI. Well Patto is a jet too, but this is a team I like.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously, you guys are going to be disappointed. As I said before the start of the series, Starc's going to get every opportunity he wants and he's bowled well enough this series overall. Bird's not in line for his spot.
Didn't see it coming?