• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this was the worst result possible. Tino loses the record, and Agar doesn't ton up.

although Davo's ad just screening makes me feel better

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Cook has to be telling the bois to look at the pitch. Its bloody flat, go and make runs. Put a quote from Burgey on the wall or something.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All these guys are getting on the Agar is a dreamboat train will **** off guys I was on there first

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For those who saw all 3 live, which innings did you feel most gutted?
Warne 99
Starc 99
Agar 98

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I do not believe what I have just witnessed. ****ing unbelievable.

I'm so pissed off but so exhilarated at the same time I don't know what to think or feel. Stupidest day of cricket I've ever seen in my life.

ajdude

International Coach
For those who saw all 3 live, which innings did you feel most gutted?
Warne 99
Starc 99
Agar 98
definitely agar 98 at the time of the innings, but in hindsight knowing that 99 ended up warne's highest score kinda sucks. starc can gagf