• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
Why's that?

That's just arrogant, self entitled crap.
It's pretty clear why. There aren't that many strong Cricket nations really. Australia have been for a very long time one of the strongest. It has played a huge part in Cricket's history. When it is lost it will be damming on Cricket.

Not to mention it will be the death knell for Test Cricket. The Ashes is one of the only things that keeps Test Cricket relevant nowadays. No Australia, no Ashes, no more Test Cricket.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ing hell uvelocity. he better not be as **** as those firefighter and backlash ****s.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing hell uvelocity. he better not be as **** as those firefighter and backlash ****s.
If I may, Uvo nor myself ever mentioned this place to Firefighter.....trust me neither of us ever wanted him here. Reckon he got bored when no one responded to his trolls and ****ed off anyway. Don't think Backlash has anything to do with Uvo either.

Welcome PieMan....good to see you matey. Don't mind some of these old timers here.....they don't do change and view all new members with suspicion. You'll fit right in fella.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If I may, Uvo nor myself ever mentioned this place to Firefighter.....trust me neither of us ever wanted him here. Reckon he got bored when no one responded to his trolls and ****ed off anyway. Don't think Backlash has anything to do with Uvo either.
Haha, fair enough. Welcome PieMan.

Still blaming uvo for backlash and firefighter tho

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, fair enough. Welcome PieMan.

Still blaming uvo for backlash and firefighter tho
TBH no idea what Backlash's story is but I'm probably more to blame for Firefighter than Uvo, I left another forum mostly because of him and he followed me here to see if he can get a bite out of me on this one. He followed me onto the Barmy Army forum too which I've been a member of for years. Hopefully for all our sakes he's gone now, I never responded to any of his posts so like the child that he is he probably got bored and went and looked for someone else to annoy.

Flem274*

123/5
wtf what is this forum youre all coming from?

uvo has a lot in common with sid from ice age.

It's pretty clear why. There aren't that many strong Cricket nations really. Australia have been for a very long time one of the strongest. It has played a huge part in Cricket's history. When it is lost it will be damming on Cricket.

Not to mention it will be the death knell for Test Cricket. The Ashes is one of the only things that keeps Test Cricket relevant nowadays. No Australia, no Ashes, no more Test Cricket.
cool bro

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Allrighty....now that we all know each other, theres a test match starting tomorrow.:D

Big toss to win I reckon, certainly will be bat first. Can the Aussie top 4 stand up if they get first go??

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
okay now i'm alarmed
No need for alarm Spark. Harry and PieMan are both goodens and know their cricket, I told em to check this place out (never thought they'd arrive within 5 mins of each other though!!) Both are One Eyed Aussie Gits so if I can get on with them anyone can.