• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd still give the worst to some 80s sides. Also this England side is better than England sides of the 80s as well.

Been meaning to buy Skull's book, is it worth it?

Got a flight to the states next month. Going to read one of:

1. Damien Flemings book
2. Pontings book
3. Skulls book

Top_Cat

Cricinfo suggesting that Bell-Enderson was shaping up for some reverse tang last over. Has now been replaced by Tremlett. Interesting move.
Yeah, conservative captaincy. Seems like it's a way to get Tremlett back into the groove in favourable circumstances ahead of the 2nd nurry but geez, get the ****s out of there I reckon.

heathrf1974

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah this is spot on. Australia, India and Pakistan are very much in the upper mid range of sides at the moment who will beat each other at home and lose away.
I will be interested to see how this new Indian team go against SA if the test series goes ahead. SA should win, but India may be competitive, we'll see I guess.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
a soda makes the classic catches segment. I guess we'll have to wait for a Mcgrath commentary stint before we see his catch

Top_Cat

Yeah see, the English are letting the Aussie ****s drift past 200 here when they should have been trying to roll them.