• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Gotta be a matter of time with Clarke.

Hussey's playing well though, surprisingly. Hope he continues to attack Swann, you can't let him just bowl at you.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No ****, if it's revealed that he came into this game barely able to hold his bat, the selectors need an uppercut.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know what Clarke's doing out there, but he definately doesn't look fully fit.
That is bang on.

Looking at him,unless he gets big runs here he has to be a doubt for next week in Perth.I doubt the flight over there will do his back much good beforehand either.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
What happens if Johnson doesn't get any wickets next innings? I'm a big fan, but......

Would back Bollinger to take more wickets then Johnson atm.

Ohh and Khawaja to play at the WACA fyi:yes:

pup11

International Coach
Clarke doesn't have the back-foot to either defend or attack good short bowling, I think its only matter of time before he falls to a short ball.....
On the other hand good to see Huss showing some spark here, hope he goes all the way now.... *fingers-crossed*

pskov

International 12th Man
Swann just looks all over the place. Unless bowling half trackers to Hussey to make sure he stays in the side is a deliberate plan.