• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That's not the big nameless name I was thinking of. This nameless name will make any captain who acquires him thrilled to see said nameless name on the roster for his team.
So it's evidentally someone who quietly gets on with his game and is a good team man rather than asking to bowl, bat, keep wicket and get first pick at lunch time.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
So it's evidentally someone who quietly gets on with his game and is a good team man rather than asking to bowl, bat, keep wicket and get first pick at lunch time.
Finally! Someone suggesting it's not me!

cricketboy29

International Regular
marc71178 said:
Definitely Dizzy, with that description :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok look, this player is currently at a team which is named after either a colour or a young horse. Anyone got it yet?!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well to put u guys (well most of u, cause half of u already know) out of ure misery. One of the people moving clubs will be an opener from blue who was recently dropped from the test team.

Obviously the one and only Simon :). Donno why i said it and not him but he said i could :) lol

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
kears_falcon_9 said:
Well to put u guys (well most of u, cause half of u already know) out of ure misery. One of the people moving clubs will be an opener from blue who was recently dropped from the test team.

Obviously the one and only Simon :). Donno why i said it and not him but he said i could :) lol
well its true ive requested a move and i did consult a few people before making this decision, there isnt a specific club or anything worked out yet but i can confirm i have asked to leave blue...

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
Maybe the requesting a move option might be a way to go.

Could very well be.. I certainly would like to play a bit more cricket and at blue I can't see that happening.