• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

Blaze

Banned
Nnanden said:
Riiight, we win the double, so now everyone wants out?

:horse:

I didn't really feel involved.. was happy that we won but wasn't a part of it. I certainly have nothing against blue. I would be reluctant to leave, but If another team can offer me the prospect of playing more than 6 First Class games in a season (MOTM in 2), then I would obviously take it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well, with Simon gone, and Sudeep inactive... who knows? Please, hang around `til next season, I`m sure you can rise up. In fact, I`d be surprised if you didn`t.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Man this doesn't happen often, the two leading run scorers both want to move clubs. :-O

Also Blaze come to the Reds :D

cricketboy29

International Regular
hmmm, can anyone request to be moved from one team to another? not that i want to be moved of course, im just curious.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
So it's evidentally someone who quietly gets on with his game and is a good team man rather than asking to bowl, bat, keep wicket and get first pick at lunch time.

so Cloete isn't on the move again....

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
LOL i guess the silly season has started...

Well im pretty happy with my first season averaging over 30 in both forms and scoring 1000 runs in FC and 500 in ODs.

PY

International Coach
broncoman said:
well its true ive requested a move and i did consult a few people before making this decision, there isnt a specific club or anything worked out yet but i can confirm i have asked to leave blue...
Sorry to see our partnership broken up mate. :(

Been good at the top of club and country. :)

(Only just got round to reading this thread)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Theres only been about 2 or 3 requests hasnt there? If so i wouldnt say thats so bad considering the amount of arguements that occur during a season :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Any chance of these being updated to include Club Cricket, the 'A' tour, etc? Cheers. :)