• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yessssss. 181 Test wickets from Peter Siddle moving him ahead of Geoff Lawson into 71st position.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bell's home series was a fluke, wasn't it? He's just reverted to normal here again. Spud :ph34r:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My stream is on a delay, as if watching wasn't cruel enough I got to 'anticipate' the wicket.

****ing Jonny Bairstow, just the man for a crisis. We'll be 30/6.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know it's already 4~0, but this is ****ing beautiful to watch. I could watch another 10 tests of this.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was out boozing when Windies did us for 51. On the train to work as we collapsed on the first morning away to Pakistan. It's only right that I have to suffer through this.

Botham is right

Riggins

International Captain
Do you think someone could run in and make it look like they're putting less effort in to bowling than Watto?

Riggins

International Captain
Ooh Ahh's clearly sitting in the box licking his lips thinking about what he would have done to this team on this wicket.