• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

Burner

International Regular
So much talk of how much Clarke needs to score to average 50, but sadly I believe he is going to end up with an average in the high 48s.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
god it ****s me when a team appeals loudly and then doesnt review. makes em look like a bunch of lying ****s

91Jmay

International Coach
That is some shot! Smith looked good today after a terrible start. Shows they had the capability at Edgbaston and TB just didn't apply themselves.

91Jmay

International Coach
Wood has looked our best bowler by a long, long way. Flattish pitch and he has got movement, bounce and consistent pace.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Is there a worse commentary combination than Ian Botham and Shane Warne? Struggling to think of one..

burr

State Vice-Captain
I have to say, from a fashion perspective, the Australian creams are a lot nicer than the English whites. The subtle yellow piping on the shirts this tour is also on point.