• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, wonder if Colly will get to bowl some off-cutters in this match, better chance of him taking wickets then Harmi, IMHO.

Pigeon

Banned
Refreshing to see the usually ambler Clark today pounding his ass off to the bowling crease. He knows today could be the last time in the Baggy Green if they don't win.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Just switched on after missing the first hour and a bit. Pleasantly surprised with the scorecard. Even more surprised that Johnson hasn't had a bowl yet given that Aus need wickets ASAP.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just switched on after missing the first hour and a bit. Pleasantly surprised with the scorecard. Even more surprised that Johnson hasn't had a bowl yet given that Aus need wickets ASAP.
Had a burst first up today.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, I'll gladly take her place, watching it on stream isn't great at all. Might have to troop up to the Tuns.
If she carries on telling me how long the grass is I may have to come and join you

"it doesn't look like there's much happening" - and I thought she was getting to grips with things at last

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well fielded. Starting to liven up here, it's been approached well this morning. Wonder what total Strauss has in mind. No need to take any risks by declaring any time today IMO, unless he fancies a crack at them tonight. Let them bowl us out, or as I said, declare overnight.