• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, Watto! More of that 'playing with the spin' stuff. Much, much better than playing straight/technically perfect. Sometimes you have to play ugly.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watto's problem against the ball moving back in strongly resembles the way Vaughan used to get sometimes i.e. playing slightly across the line. When he plays towards mid-off instead of mid-on, looks far far better.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe they know something that we don't....:ph34r:

It suggests that the long suffering England fans have placed quite large bets at better odds which has forced the odds down. It's a ridiculous price by any standards. I'll give anyone on the board 1000-1.

aussie tragic

International Captain
I'm thinking there are 3 Test cricketers we'll not see again after this match

Freddie (retired)
Hussey (dire form for 20 tests)
Clark (aging 4th seamer)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So how many other England fans are fearing the worst yet? I'm not enjoying this at all.
Deffo, sorry, just struggling to see us take 10, considering we look a little insipid and tight. Ponting and Clarke will kill us if we carry on bowling like this:unsure:

pup11

International Coach
Those were pretty close shaves for Kateeshh, should try to play Swann off the backfoot by coming outside the line of off-stump, the wicket is slow enough to allow to do so.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I genuinely think Australia will chase them down.It's just typical England to build a nation's hopes up only to throw it away when in a position of complete dominance.