• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tranmere game off tomorrow thank ****. Hopefully the pitch stays frozen until May and we can start again in August

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
So...the Arsenal-Lyon friendly match people were like we paid for a penalty shoot out and we will tack one on at the end of this match regardless of the match itself?
Apparently this is a whole tournament where, for a an extra point, all the matches have a penalty shootout after 90 minutes. Liverpool are also involved

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Totally forgot about the League Cup restarting last night. Newcastle played all three of their England squad.
I think it’s safe to say Mac Allister won’t be playing for Brighton tonight. :santa:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
That's one of the trophies they won last year gone. 6th in the Premier League and Real Madrid to come in the CL last 16.
Klopp out. :santa:

Man Utd vs Charlton

Southampton vs Man City

Nottingham Forest vs Wolves

Newcastle vs Leicester

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The fact I have Rashford in my fantasy team is possibly clouding my judgement but that 2nd goal being ruled out for handball is ****ing ridiculous.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got to be an Harry Kane pen against Martinez today hasn't there? The gods of football demand it.

grecian

A real smash and grab from Exeter today, oddly is there any type of result that gives a fan more joy. I guess it's because you've seen it done loads against you, dominate game, lack any fininshing prowess, and then on the break bang you are gutted, so it's the exact reverse of all those games you feel a vengence for.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A real smash and grab from Exeter today, oddly is there any type of result that gives a fan more joy. I guess it's because you've seen it done loads against you, dominate game, lack any fininshing prowess, and then on the break bang you are gutted, so it's the exact reverse of all those games you feel a vengence for.
Happened to us today, so I’ll just invert your post and that’s where I am. Though I blame our lack of penetration as with most of the season so far

grecian

Not sure what the relevance here is? Kane missed against Lloris?
Would have just been pen drama, which was their respective last bits of their World Cup, would Martinez have sdhit-housed, how would villa fans react to kane, could have been dramatic.

Yet hey didn't happen...