• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean he’s not wrong. We needed a warm body at striker because we (stupidly) weren’t planning on losing Ronaldo. Of course we struggled to find anyone premiership standard. At least now when we sign ****e players it’s for 5 months on a free and not an £80m onion on an 8 year deal.

Niall

International Coach
I mean he’s not wrong. We needed a warm body at striker because we (stupidly) weren’t planning on losing Ronaldo. Of course we struggled to find anyone premiership standard. At least now when we sign ****e players it’s for 5 months on a free and not an £80m onion on an 8 year deal.
Name me a worst striker in the premier league than Wout.

He did not need to play Yesterday with Sancho , Fred , Garnacho on the bench.

He offers nothing offensively and then when you drill through this supposed work horse's game its also overrated. He loses possession frequently has similar numbers to Sancho when it comes to tackles and is useless in the air despite been quite tall.

Without doubt the worst striker that has played more than ten games for United in the last twenty years.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Was just thinking Southampton are really not that bad and they immediately concede a goal.

I think that's been the story of their season. They rarely look terrible, apart from in the final third, but they find ways of conceding goals.

Niall

International Coach
So the Sainters are cooked then. We dropped points at home to them, lollipops
That's the result that should haunt Arsenal when City when the league. Drawing at home to Liverpool is fine, and getting steamrolled by City who are unstoppable sucks but it is what it is.

Oh and obviously losing to fking Everton.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's the result that should haunt Arsenal when City when the league. Drawing at home to Liverpool is fine, and getting steamrolled by City who are unstoppable sucks but it is what it is.

Yeah, we had it in our hands. Those results hit right in the goolies

Molehill

International Captain

A reminder that City managed to lose at home to Brentford and away at Spurs, it's not like they didn't have a couple of daft results too. They also failed to beat Everton at home.

But conceding 3 goals to Southampton really was unacceptable.

Molehill

International Captain
I listened to the build up to this game on the radio and heard Chris Waddle say that these teams don't use systems, when players are this good you don't need them. I mean what the actual ****? You could even sense the presenter thinking what on earth are you on Chris? Have you been oblivious to Pep for the last decade?

Pretty even game, draw fair result. Could go either way as Real seem more dangerous on the break.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gotta love this: father of Erland and notable non-recipient of Xmas cards from Roy Keane, Alf Inge Haaland celebrated Citeh's equaliser at the Bernabeu so enthusiastically he was chucked out of his box: