• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Colchester have drawn Brentford at home in the 2nd Round. Hopefully the fans that pelted other Colchester fans with parts of Portman Road are banned by then.

Niall

International Coach
Mixed feelings on this, he has been really poor for so long and he is one of the few United players that could raise actually decent money which in a perfect world would be reinvested into signing some gun players.

However Glazers probably pocket and sign some random "boy wonder" for pennies and whoops.

Not like United stacked going forward either.

Tbh it does feel like its Rashford's team up to tricks and trying to force United into giving him a lengthy massive contract and as all we know United are stupid enough to do that.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Catching up on the Giggs trial and he'll surely get off. Maybe there's more to come but based on how it's gone up to now I'm not sure how it even got this far.

He's an absolutely atrocious man, worst **** out there, but we already knew that.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've only read a bit, are you basing that on it being his word versus hers?
Yeah so that already makes it an uphill struggle. Then on cross-examination it was established that she'd lost two phones that the police wanted to examine, told him she had cancer when she didn't, removed her IUD without telling him, called a bruise she later claimed was from an assault a ‘*** bruise’ in texts to both Giggs and her friends. Part of her coercion case was that he’d sent her a video titled ‘blackmail’ after an argument, which she’d immediately deleted in a panic thinking it was a *** tape, but it turned out to be of her singing at an office party.

I can believe that Giggs was abusive, but it’s surely not going to stick.

Himannv

International Coach
Yeah so that already makes it an uphill struggle. Then on cross-examination it was established that she'd lost two phones that the police wanted to examine, told him she had cancer when she didn't, removed her IUD without telling him, called a bruise she later claimed was from an assault a ‘*** bruise’ in texts to both Giggs and her friends. Part of her coercion case was that he’d sent her a video titled ‘blackmail’ after an argument, which she’d immediately deleted in a panic thinking it was a *** tape, but it turned out to be of her singing at an office party.

I can believe that Giggs was abusive, but it’s surely not going to stick.
I haven’t followed the details except her recounting of some of his actions. My first thoughts were that he seemed guilty as sin and was a vile human being. Also her sister seems to be a witness to all of this so it’s not just his word against hers is it?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, that's nice being back in despair about football it was a nice respite, promotion and the women's Euros, plus a good start, but I am probably more comfortable with the misery of a late Cambridge win after us being 1-0 up and cruising:surrender

Niall

International Coach
Eh top 6,,,probably best to focus on avoiding relegation...

Liverpool next LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Relegation here we come. They should play the kids. They would actually try and put in effort.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I think it’s the uniforms. They need to change them at half time like those grey ones back in the day.