• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah and that’s fine but the fact is Liverpool competed in it under him. If they hadn’t it would have been a fair statement

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The thing is though, it categoricallyis an inferior competition. There may be snobbery about it. But it still is.
He's still competed for it though. A lack of Europa League wouldn't be held against Guardiola because City haven't been in it, but when Klopp managed Liverpool to a Europa League final then he hasn't won every trophy he's competed for.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I had forgotyten about it too, mind you Exeter were probably suffering Play-off heart-ache or summat, so i'm excused.

Spark

Global Moderator
The penalty will dominate discussions but honestly City had barely any right to be anywhere near in that game, utterly atrocious

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought they were fine, couple of rough moments at the back but they created at least enough for a point.

West Ham away is a tough game. Liverpool and Chelsea both lost there.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Enjoying the women's final more than the mens, yeah I know Jermaine Jenas said the men's match had everything, but ya know I kinda like goals, old-fashioned I know.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I like to see the traditional old clubs coming back in. There's another handful of them in the Play-Offs, plus Solihull Moors which would be interesting.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Honestly I’d welcome Wrexham back because you can’t beat a proper derby, but them with money could end a 30-odd year run of us finishing ahead of them in the pyramid.
Halifax on the other hand have the best away end in all of football, well as long as it’s not raining I guess

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
bricking it for Arsenal away to Newcastle tomorrow tbh

at least Newcastle are already safe I guess, so they might have taken their foot off the gas a little

but Arsenal being massively under the cosh + playing away to a team that is on the ascendancy and in good spirits is frequently a recipe for disaster

sounds like there will no fit centre backs available either just to compound matters

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bricking it for Arsenal away to Newcastle tomorrow tbh

at least Newcastle are already safe I guess, so they might have taken their foot off the gas a little

but Arsenal being massively under the cosh + playing away to a team that is on the ascendancy and in good spirits is frequently a recipe for disaster

sounds like there will no fit centre backs available either just to compound matters
Newcastle will always play like it matters at home.

I feel like lots of games seem to have a great atmosphere lately. Must just be that it’s the first proper run in with fans for years.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Goodison Park starting off really rocking with a great atmosphere and everything collapsing in a heap isn't at all funny.
I've just watched the highlights, complete with trembling lips a plenty in the crowd. Great stuff. Not that they're going down though. I don't see Leeds or Burnley gaining enough points to finish above them.