• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
West Brom keeper looks like an onion to me, those first and third goals are clear errors. @sledger jinxed it by saying Prem keepers are good earlier.

flibbertyjibber

???
We were close to conceding the fewest in the league last season despite De Gea throwing one in every other week. If our defensive organisation is bad Maguire and Lindelof must be genuine ATGs.
He 100% can’t coach an attack though.
Did you not see how many chances Brighton had today? Brighton for gods sake, they aren't even good and went through you like a knife through butter.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Odd how signing Werner, Havertz, Ziyech and a 36 year old has been hasn't sorted out Chelsea's defensive issues ?

Uppercut

Two games, the defence (especially Lindelof) was ****ing atrocious against Crystal Palace as well.
I mean I’m about as pessimistic about the team as is humanly possible, so I’m not going to defend our atrocious performances.
Although I appreciate the job Ole has done so far, he’s clearly very limited and at no point would I have hated to see him leave.
But whatever happens next, to say he can’t organise a defence is just plain wrong. Defensive organisation was like, the one thing we were good at last season. You shouldn’t even need to watch our games to know that. How else would we have ended up conceding so few goals when everyone correctly agrees that not one of our keepers, defenders, or DMs had an especially good season?

Uppercut

Btw, speaking of defensive organisation, stats guys are saying the Rangers defence this season is completely off the charts.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I mean I’m about as pessimistic about the team as is humanly possible, so I’m not going to defend our atrocious performances.
Although I appreciate the job Ole has done so far, he’s clearly very limited and at no point would I have hated to see him leave.
But whatever happens next, to say he can’t organise a defence is just plain wrong. Defensive organisation was like, the one thing we were good at last season. You shouldn’t even need to watch our games to know that. How else would we have ended up conceding so few goals when everyone correctly agrees that not one of our keepers, defenders, or DMs had an especially good season?
I'm not saying he can't organise a defence, I'm saying the defence in both games this season has been ****.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Btw, speaking of defensive organisation, stats guys are saying the Rangers defence this season is completely off the charts.
We've barely conceded a chance this season but a large degree of that will be due to playing teams who just string 10 players across the 18 yard line and play for a 0-0.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Can't say I'm stoked about us getting Ruben Dias after chasing Koulibaly and then Kounde but hopefully it turns out for the best. Him coming from the same team that highly rated Lindelof doesn't fill the head with confidence though.

Spark

Global Moderator
This handball law is a total farce. Dier isn't even looking at Carroll, and it's an entirely natural motion to have your arms up while jumping, and he's about two feet away when it's headed straight at his arm from behind.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I mean it is clearly a terrible rule ruining football on one hand, but on the umm other and more important hand, it is ****ing hilariouss.