• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Blatter's the one who said that women should wear shorter shorts to show off their bodies to attract male audiences, so I'd be shocked if this wasn't true.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aw man I really hope Moyes keeps his job when they get relegated. Ten thousand Shrewsbury fans giving him the "Man U, and you ****ed it up" would make my life.
We wouldn't give him stick as we remember the day he scored twice at Maine Road when we beat City. Was a good player for us and lost to us as manager of Everton so is fondly remembered.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
If any of tonight’s FA Cup replays go to extra time the teams will be allowed to use a fourth substitute. Not a particularly good or bad new rule, more sort of pointless.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, the replay you’re all keen on is tonight. Reckon we’re going to finally break our Peterborough hoodoo you know

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
?Mad? Lehmann goes in two-footed on Gallas & Almunia | Arseblog News - the Arsenal news site

When the match was over, I went up to him [Almunia]. ‘Listen, when something’s happening at my end, you’re not to yell at the back.’ That was when all his rage broke out of him. ‘What do you want, bastardo?’ ‘What are you saying? Why are you insulting me?’ I shot back. ‘Shut the f*** up, bastardo!’ came the reply. ‘Ah, at least now you’re openly saying what you really think of me,’ I said. ‘This is your true character – insulting colleagues!’

By now, the other players and the boss had noticed our argument and tried to calm us down, having to positively restrain Almunia so that he would not smack me. I, of course, would have welcomed him losing control, since that would have meant getting rid of a rival. Unfortunately, he cooled down again.
:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That relegation battle is huge.
One defeat in about seven or eight in the league

On the way up but a lot of ground to claw back

Unfortunately we’ve got five central midfielders in our squad and:

Wallace - long term injured
Norburn - picked up injury on Wed
Hughes - picked up injury last Sat
Harris - sent off on Wed
Connor Jennings (not really a CM but can play there) - got fifth booking on Wed

Taking my boots with me tomorrow

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Not convinced by Chris Coleman and his credentials as a club manager to resurrect a carcus like Sunderland - unless he signs Gareth Bale.