• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think this is Real team is a little undervalued, so much better to watch with Isco playing instead of Bale.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yea I don't see the CDMs hitting the top 4 at Man City's expense. 3 points gap, 7 points goal difference and their remaining fixtures should be a cakewalk.

Liverpool's fixtures should be pretty much as good as it gets, West Ham have done their 'screw their rivals' bit and have nothing to play for and yea Middlesbrough at home, but it is Liverpool.

Cue the CDMs and Liverpool dropping points to Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

Niall

International Coach
does not reflect well on the europa if a team as average as United win this. Vigo blew it tonight and less said the better about Jose's tactics tonight.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I love how they play the Europa League Final in a half size stadium and give the two finalists a piddling amount of tickets. 9,500 isn't even enough to satisfy the Cornish Fan Club.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Are there any tickets still going? I might actually be tempted to go (hangover notwithstanding, possibly watching Eurovision the night before).

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They don't want to put the fans through the torture of watching Jose's football. [/daily Mourinho dig]

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There are no seats by me but give us a text and you can meet us for a beer if you do head down for the match

Congrats Chelsea

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aye, looking that way.

I imagine the women's final would have been bigger anyway, but the ridiculous prices must be a factor.

Disappointed we aren't taking more, but with an average crowd of 5000 I suppose we should be happy with 13000 or so