• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Forgot him. For some reason I could only think of Otamendi and Sturridge as your big buys.

Anyway he is on a recovery mission after being a flop before, well not a flop as Chelsea don't develop players but been here once already. Was basically on about new blood.
I think you mean Sterling, at least I hope you do. He played 3 partial games for Chelsea, that most certainly doesn't count for anything.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schweinsteiger is also about as established a world-class player as you can get, although tbf I do still see flibberty's point. It's a good thing that most PL teams are buying players with a view to developing them but it does mean there'll be a delay before it improves their fortunes in Europe.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Ooops, Sturridge/Sterling. Doh. :laugh:

I did say on the what you are drinking thread I was hungover. I guess I was more hungover than I thought.

Uppercut

Yeah so so good. Him and Martial have been incredible tonight, Rooney and Depay pretty shocking though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Who at BT Sport, when deciding who to employ as a co-commentator, had a look at the market and went "yeah we'll hire Robbie Savage."

As a channel it's a mix of the sublime and the ridiculous.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah so so good. Him and Martial have been incredible tonight, Rooney and Depay pretty shocking though.
At least Depay has been hooked. Rooney, well I'm kind of fascinated to know just how bad he has to be to get a) subbed or b) dropped.

Last edited: