• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah we definitely should have cashed in two summers ago, when his reputation was still miles ahead of his ability. By now most people have noticed he's not superstar-good. Moyes, unfortunately, being the last to catch on.

I think he fits quite well as the striker in our current system, but we need some alternative to moving him back into midfield whenever Carrick breaks down. As it stands Carrick's injury acts as a downgrade in three positions, because Herrera<<<Carrick at the base of midfield, Rooney<<<Herrera shuttling, and Falcao/RVP<<<Rooney as the central striker.
£250k a week and club captain.

lolololololol.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I believe we call that "damning with faint praise."

Moving onto the Champions League, what's Bayern's injury situation like? Barca-Bayern should be an absolute epic of a tie, I'd hate for it to be spoiled by Bayern basically not having a side available.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Bayern are toast IMO. Have looked rubbish against all of the decent sides they've played since the winter break. Robben, Ribery, Alaba and Badstuber are out, Lewandowski and Martinez have fitness concerns (Javi has played one game since he tore his ACL in August and Lewy broke his nose and jaw last Tuesday).

Then you have Barca who have been near unstoppable this year.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
@Pothas - what happens with your terrace if you go up?
Last I heard it would have to go, which would reduce our capacity to frankly silly levels. Recently though all the talk has been about the media facilities which would seem like a smaller issue. I rather suspect we would end up at Craven Cottage.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Last I heard it would have to go, which would reduce our capacity to frankly silly levels. Recently though all the talk has been about the media facilities which would seem like a smaller issue. I rather suspect we would end up at Craven Cottage.
When are you moving?

Football fan banned from all grounds for three years - MacclesField Express

Three year ban for using words. I know what those words were too. 'Shove your dragon up your arse.'

The way fans are treated is a disgrace.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wish they'd introduce safe standing into the PL. Would help grounds like the Emirates so much, not to mention the smaller clubs with low seated capacities.