• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sounds like QPR have just conceded a really hilarious/controversial goal.

Poor old Harry. Ho ho ho.
TBH I think the right decision was made in the end, he didn't touch it on to the striker. Play to the whistles numpties, and honestly don't think the QPR defenders would get back in time anyway.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Where was the ref from in the Liverpool-City game? Seen a Rodgers quote that they'd never have a ref from the Wirral. I can think of a few mates who would jump at the chance tbf

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Watched City v Liverpool live, but only sort of in the background. Just rewatched on MoTD, never seen Kompany play so badly. Was majorly at fault for, by my count, three Liverpool chances (including the wrong offside decision).

City are still brilliant going forward and still can't defend. Still think they'll win the league though. Liverpool were very impressive I thought.

grecian

I always like it when MOTD follow a managers advice on their comments, BFS whined about missing some good chances, which they did, so they featured them. What about Arsenals chances though, the game was almost total domination, with a few breakaways.

cpr

International Coach
City are still brilliant going forward and still can't defend. Still think they'll win the league though. Liverpool were very impressive I thought.
Neither can Liverpool, yet the refs don't seem to notice. Could do a montage of all Skrtel's greatest shirt pulls/grabs/forearm smashes from this season. Could easily have given away 2 penalties per game.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So wish I'd had the corage of my convictions and lumped on Curo to score first, was SOOOOO bound to happen

Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I'm doing this, because he's United and a bit of a ****. Yet Wayne Rooney is having a decent season isn't he? I know Uppercut seems to dislike him immensely, and in general we don't talk up English players because the press do enough of that. He really has done wonders in keeping a stupefyingly average team near the top of the table.
Yeah he's been really good, best he's played in years. I'm just backlashing, and even though he's playing well it still needs to be done. Neville+Carragher resurrected the "three strikers" formation purely as an excuse to shoehorn him into their team of the season with Suarez+Aguero, and he's not even been one of the best 3 forwards- Negredo's been much better.

James

Cricket Web Owner
There we go then, we're pretty much relegated. With our fixtures through January, I can't see us getting any points and by then we'll probably be 9+ points inside the relegation zone.

Allardyce simply has to get the chop now. Here's to waking up in the morning to news on the BBC that he's sacked.

grecian

BFS is allegedly the 13th highest paid manager in the World, if true:

a) How bonkers is that?
b) can West Ham afford to sack him?