• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm not the only one who thinks these commentators are complete **** today am I? The colour guy has absolutely no insight, I really feel like he's talking completely out of his ass.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Vintage sledgeh.
****ing hell. I really need to stop making these sorts of comments, I swear this sort of **** happens every time I make such a post.

Will have to hold off on offering my support to Liverpool this afternoon now, or maybe I should start cheering for Chelsea.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Huddlestone/Holtby/Defoe changed the game. Kompany must have been the only man in the country that didn't know what Defoe was going to do for his goal.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Since Utd will, in all probability, win the league tomorrow, perhaps they'll feel charitable and throw the game against Arsenal next weekend....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Been the worst title race in some little time, hasn't it?

I seem to recall similar processions in 99/00 & 00/01, so over a decade I'd guess.