• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2007-08

Craig

World Traveller
Lol at Portsmouth winning 7-4, I was in a bar in Prague today and it happened to have plenty of Scousers there. Bloody English.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
It still ahd time for a wrongly disallowed goal, a missed penalty, and an amazing point blank stop from Hahnneman - in My book thats 9-5 to Pompey

but still, Ive never seen a game like it it was just everytime they came forward, they would score

and yeah, Forest went and made it 3 wins in a row today - a couple of weeks ago i was a bit peed off with them but upon anotehr look, we've only lost once in the league, kept 5 clean sheets, and gone unbeaten through September

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i seen the goals in that pompey game, crazy stuff. i watched liverpool and they are so frustrating at the moment. should have been 4 - 0 but torres just couldnt find the back of the net......1 - 0 win and wigan had all the opportunity to level late in the game.

Craig

World Traveller
Geez...you do like your travelling. :)
When you have 2 and half months you sort of have to see as much you can and obviously Prague is lot further to get to for me back home when it is only a few hours by plane for you. My country count is about 12 or 13, I'm not entirelly sure where I am half the time :mellow:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
You don't watch many games do you?
I watch enough games to keep me satisfied about whats going down i do go out you know so sorry if i can't be able to watch every premiership, FA, Laegue & European game a season, plus i aint got to see Wazza play on flanks to know that he would be wasted out their given that he would be more effective playing through the middle.

roseboy64 said:
As Halsey proved, watch the games before you make an idiot out of yourself. You're lucky I'm sure you're a United fan.
Ha, chill out ma nigga so quick to jump down a brothers throat waz poppin with that?. So i forgot he played on the left, crazier things happened that night.

But in the future i will try to pay more attention to those little details before i post aight?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I watch enough games to keep me satisfied about whats going down i do go out you know so sorry if i can't be able to watch every premiership, FA, Laegue & European game a season, plus i aint got to see Wazza play on flanks to know that he would be wasted out their given that he would be more effective playing through the middle.

Ha, chill out ma nigga so quick to jump down a brothers throat waz poppin with that?. So i forgot he played on the left, crazier things happened that night.

But in the future i will try to pay more attention to those little details before i post aight?
Haha, the 'i do go out' excuse. I go out, still watch a fair amount of football, mostly because where i go out to is usually showing some regardless of wether or not i went to the pub to watch any.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It still ahd time for a wrongly disallowed goal, a missed penalty, and an amazing point blank stop from Hahnneman - in My book thats 9-5 to Pompey

but still, Ive never seen a game like it it was just everytime they came forward, they would score

and yeah, Forest went and made it 3 wins in a row today - a couple of weeks ago i was a bit peed off with them but upon anotehr look, we've only lost once in the league, kept 5 clean sheets, and gone unbeaten through September
**** off Forest :p

We went through Sept unbeaten too. Haven't lost since day one in fact :D

THE WHITES ARE GOIN UP

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater

:laugh: Ok cool. And you are right, he is wasted out there but he's not crap there either.

grecian

Well the way both sides are defending, I think they're after a repeat of the 7-4.

Sheesh, but Spurs defence is rotten.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
3-1 to the Villa before half-time. Heartbreaking stuff, obviously. :laugh:

It's hardly a surprise that yer Spurts are on the floor just now tho, really. Levy has been making eyes at any & every eligible young manager in Europe, leaving poor old Jol looking like a lame-duck ****old at home. Typical of the hubris that pervades the atmosphere at ****e Hart Lane.

Matteh

Villa game was itstl. Told my mate that it'd be 4-4 moments before Spurs scored. He places the blame firmly at the feet of Marlon Harewood for that stupid tackle to give away the penalty.