• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread (2005)

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hampshire look on course for a win over worcestershire in an match reduced too 34 overs they need another 50 with 11 overs left with Crawley on 60 and watson on 49

Pothas

Hampshire make a complete mess of it at the end but still manage too scrape home in the last over too get a 4 wicket victory

PY

International Coach
Got to be gutted to have them 47/4 chasing 268 and lose without another wicket falling. :laugh:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Got to be gutted to have them 47/4 chasing 268 and lose without another wicket falling. :laugh:
their is NOTHING funny about what just happened pete :dry: , jesus what have Lancashire done.........

PY

International Coach
aussie said:
their is NOTHING funny about what just happened pete :dry: , jesus what have Lancashire done.........
Sorry, I just found it amusing. Maybe it's the sadistic side to my dark dark personality. :)

Scaly piscine

Barney Rubble said:
Hardinges isn't really the "flay" type, is he? He's more "fail", or maybe "flail", I'm not quite sure.
Indeed, List A average before today of... 14.23 with 2 half-centuries, highest score 65.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Scaly piscine said:
Indeed, List A average before today of... 14.23 with 2 half-centuries, highest score 65.
And yet Gloucs had the confidence in him to bat him at 6......well, with hindsight, I guess you've got to say good call Mark Alleyne!

Scaly piscine

Barney Rubble said:
And yet Gloucs had the confidence in him to bat him at 6......well, with hindsight, I guess you've got to say good call Mark Alleyne!
Well they also have Kadeer Ali opening the batting...