• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread (2005)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
well i saw what i wanted today a Hundred from Andrew Symonds :D , but this pitch here is a featherbed wouldn't like to be bowling on that at alllll....., but Keedy seemed to be getting some turn this afternoon so maybe he could spin Lancashire to victory tomoro

Last edited:

Chubb

International Regular
Ray Price bowling brilliantly for Worcs v. Somerset, 38-19-55-4 in the second innings at the moment.

shaka

International Regular
Ray wants to play for England in four years so is prematurely showing class.

Last edited:

Chubb

International Regular
Ray playing for England would just take away some of his appeal. Besides, if there is a change in the Zimbabwe situation he would definately return to play for his country.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Barney Rubble said:
Please, tell me you didn't have your off-stump knocked back by a googly just outside off, having left it assuming it was a leg-break? :D :p
I came down the pitch a couple of paces and drove a ball that took about ten seconds to get to me.. I probably should have watched it spinning as it got nearer me..

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
I came down the pitch a couple of paces and drove a ball that took about ten seconds to get to me.. I probably should have watched it spinning as it got nearer me..
I've been out like that plenty of times. But I'm excused on account of being rubbish. :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Interesting game with my old favourites (Yorks) against my new faves (Hampshire).

Going for Jaques, Lumb, Watson. Yet I want Hants to win! Gah.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
the rumour mill has firmly started for next season anyway, beyond the Luke Sutton to Lancs stuff, i've also heard Gilchrist might be in the frame as an overseas player for next season, can't see it myself, i think Hodge and Symonds will be the two. Also heard an awful rumour that Rikki Clarke might be moving to Lancs

PY

International Coach
Liking the look of Michael Lumb at the moment, he's very strong straight down the ground and keeps his eye on the ball well. People got any comments on him? Only seen him twice before and he's looked good both times. England prospects?

As I speak Jaques is out, could alter his attitude.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
PY said:
Liking the look of Michael Lumb at the moment, he's very strong straight down the ground and keeps his eye on the ball well. People got any comments on him? Only seen him twice before and he's looked good both times. England prospects?

As I speak Jaques is out, could alter his attitude.
He`s been one of my favourite players ever since ICC. :D

Only seen him in real life twice, scored 61 and 18* I think. He`s a legend. :)

PY

International Coach
Yorkshire looking for 220 now at the best?

They've lost it in the last ten overs, Shane Watson defining a very good allround appearance and he hasn't even started his main strength yet. :)